The ICT Protege Eclipse LED Keypad is a sleek, user friendly interface to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, providing area control and security zone status at a glance.
Operating in the Protege Control mode the Protege Eclipse LED Keypad provides a complete standalone 4 zone, 8 user local alarm system:
- Operates autonomously when communication fails without the need for an Protege Integrated System Controller
- Locally program siren, entry and exit delay timers and configure the operation of up to 8 users with arming and disarming options
- 4 zones (zone duplex) can be used for delay, instant, follow, fire, fire delay and 24 hour operation. Confirms to the UL/ULC fire control specifications
- Configuration and addressing of the Protege Eclipse LED Keypad is achieved by a simple easy to follow configuration menu available during initialization
- Communicate with up to 3 slave Protege Eclipse LED Keypads for expansion to 18 zones and operation of multi-floor penthouse apartments
- Sleek and stylish, this keypad fits in with modern decor and provides a user friendly interface to the Protege alarm functions.
- Features 4x onboard zones.
- 1x PGM output.
- Capacitive touch keypad.
- Fire, Panic and Medical alarm options.
- Up to 20 zones per Area can be used for Delay, Instant, Follow, Fire, Fire Delay and 24 Hour Operation.
- Conforms to the UL/ULC fire control specifications.
- Simple single Area control.
- Door unlock operation.
- Integrated tamper switch.